2. What type of data do we collect about you? Personal data relating to the viewing of the site may be collected on each of the following occasions: data regarding navigation may be collected by our web servers or by cookies when you are browsing the site and data regarding your identity and email address and other matters may be collected when you submit information to us via the site (only if you choose to do so) - for instance when you sign up to receive newsletters, enter competitions or otherwise contact us. Upon collection the personal data will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary to deal with any requests made by you or any information provided by you.
4. Removing and disabling cookies If you do not want us to place cookies on your computer at all, you can set your browser to disable or reject cookies. This will mean that no websites will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by adjusting the preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you will not be able to enjoy full use of all parts of the site. If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer. To find out exactly how to disable/ remove, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
5. What we do with the information we collect about you (i) Data collected by web servers and cookies The web servers that serve the site collect the IP address of users who visit the site, their Site navigation information (page requested, time of request, browser type and server response) as well as the user name if the user has registered to any restricted areas of the site. This information is regularly aggregated and de-identified so that the number of visits to the site and its pages, the average time spent on the site and the pages viewed, etc., can be measured and analysed to improve the site content and functionality. This information will not be used to create individual visitors’ profiles. We will not track the individual navigation of visitors, except in the very limited cases where a visitor faces navigation problems which require a technical intervention to correct the problem or to detect potential intrusions. (ii) Data submitted by you via the site. You may want to submit personal information to us via the site, for instance when you sign up to receive newsletters, enter competitions or otherwise contact us. We will only use the personal information you provide to us in this way for the purposes made clear on the data collection pages and for dealing with your request or competition entry.
6. Transfer of the data collected via the site to third parties Data collected by web servers and cookies are not transferred to any third parties Data collected through the site may be transferred to others from time to time in the following cases as needed to perform the data processing purposes described in this Policy: (i) at your request or subject to your prior agreement, to recipients specified by you; (ii) to authorised third parties in compliance with our statutory or regulatory obligations; (iii) to recipients who are operators acting on our behalf in their capacity as agent, authorised proxy, sub-contractor, service provider or in any other capacity, including suppliers in charge of hosting or maintaining the site are; (iv) in case of a change of control or acquisition of the whole or part of the assets or business of Pebeo UK Limited, the data collected through the site will be transferred to the acquiring entity. 7. Transferring your data outside Europe Currently we do not transfer your data outside Europe.
8. Subject access rights At law you have the following rights: (i) a subject access right which enables you to be told whether we hold any personal data about you and to obtain a copy of that information (ii) a right to get personal data relating to you rectified, completed, updated, blocked or erased when incomplete, unclear, obsolete or processed unlawfully; (iii) a right to object to the processing of data relating to you on legitimate grounds and a right to object free of charge to the use of data for solicitation purposes. We will comply with such rights as provided under applicable law. If you wish to exercise your subject access right, please contact us in writing at Pebeo UK Ltd, Cremer Business Centre, Hoxton, London with sufficient information to identify yourself and the information you require.
9. Security Except if provided to others in the circumstances set out in this Policy, the data supplied by you will be kept on the site secured servers and computer systems, protected from outside intrusions.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue